- Please refer to the deposit policy in the Cashier for limits.
- The maximum deposit amount in a 24 hour period is $2,500. Maximum deposit per transaction allowed is $2,000. The 24 hour period resets at midnight, Pacific Time.
- Furthermore, only three deposits are allowed in a 24 hour period even if they do not amount to $2,500.
- The maximum deposit amount in a rolling 30 day period is $15,000.
- Occasionally, we will be able to offer higher deposit limits than the aforementioned maximums of $2,500 per 24 hours and $12,000 per 30 days. You will see these new limits when available.
- We permit 4 failed deposits per 24 hours per card. If you reach the 4th failed attempt with one card, you may attempt with another card or method (if available).
Additionally, if you have a withdrawal pending, you will not be allowed to deposit with your card. Instead you will be asked to cancel the withdrawal.
Please remember that deposit methods available to you depend on your location. Visa deposits are not available for members outside the US and Canada. If you signed up for a Bitcoin account you will not be able to deposit with a Credit Card either.